10 Weeks In (+NSV)

Options
As of this morning, I have lost 28 pounds in 10 weeks. Started at 250.0. Today was 222.0.

I'm ready to run the White Rock Marathon Sunday.

Also, this week, I pulled one of my old suits out of the closet. Jacket 46. Pants have a 37 inch waist. The jacket was fine except snug in the shoulders. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that not only could I get the pants up over my hips/rear, but I was able to button them. Now, I would never be able to go a whole day in them yet, and I'm not sure I could have sat down at all, but just getting them buttoned was an achievement.

Replies

• GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss and NSV!! Have a great time at the marathon on Sunday!
  • aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    fantastic nsv
    I too have a pair of beautiful trousers in the wardrobe that I too can JUST do up - I try them on weekly in the hopes I will be wearing them on xmas day :):)
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Well done. Is the White Rock Marathon around White Rock Lake in Dallas, TX? I used to spend a lot of time at White Rock Lake when I lived in Dallas.
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    WTG!! i remember those first 30 lbs down from 250 myself! Its an amazing feeling. FWIW, a basketball filled with sand weighs just about 30 lbs. Nice reference, no?
  • Thea7777
    Options
    Isn't that a great feeling! Good for you!!!

I love fitting into clothes that I haven't been able to wear in forever. The jeans I'm wearing today at work, I couldn't get past my thighs at the beginning of the year... makes me smile!
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Soon you will have to buy even smaller suits.
  • campbellcjdm
    Options
    Great job !!
  • cleoleigh
    cleoleigh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That must have felt so good! Congrats on your hard work paying off ;)
  • kimmerkay
    Options
    Wow! That is great! I can't even imagine how good that must feel.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    Nice! Keep it going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!