the Body Bug

Options
My sister and joined MFP in January and love it. We want to get serious out our calories and were talking about getting a body bug like they wear on the Biggest Loser. Does anybody know about or use the body bug know?

Wondering????

Replies

• turtle31
    turtle31 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My sister and joined MFP in January and love it. We want to get serious out our calories and were talking about getting a body bug like they wear on the Biggest Loser. Does anybody know about or use the body bug know?

Wondering????
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I know of it but its too expensive instead I got a Polar Heart Rate Monitor to wear while I workout its great and it was cheaper. Cause in reality I only need it to know exactly how many calories I am burning
  • turtle31
    Options
    do you wear it while at work?
  • turtle31
    Options
    I want to know all of the calories burned for the day
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    No I just wear it while I exercise. Because I already cut my calories- But to give it an extra kick I wear it to keep track that I am burning a min of 3500 calories a week just in working out.

it takes 3500 calories to gain or lose a pound.

So with me burning a min of 3500 calories (this week I burned 5,000+ calories working out alone) and cutting my calories I should see good #'s every week.
  • turtle31
    Options
    Which one did you buy and where did you get it from?
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Which one did you buy and where did you get it from?

I got a Polar F4 for 89.99 at Target I love it... There are all different types of Polars it just depends how many bells and whistles you want
  • turtle31
    Options
    is it comfortable?
  • turtle31
    Options
    do you have to wear the band around your body?
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Yeah its a watch and it comes with a chest strap which is adjustable to all sizes- I forget that its on- The battery life is for exercising only not meant to be worn for 24 hours- Its sole purpose is to monitor your heart rate while working out you want to me in your target zone to really burn calories-
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    not to mention the Body Bugg is just expensive to buy but there are also monthly fee's as well.