ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!

Options
After realizing that my scale is broken and off by over 10 pounds, I am very discouraged!! I really have a bad attitude and completely ate whatever I wanted yesterday!! Thank god there where no doughnuts close by!! Sooo frustrated and trying so hard not to just give up!!

Replies

• xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: That sucks but don't give up. you'll move past it, just realize broken scale or not you still have made progress. You'll do great... bad days and all. Lol :)
  • sarajmitch79
    Options
    Totally with you on the bad day, and honestly my scale broken or not is about to get a one way ticket to the dump for not showing me numbers that I want to see
  • Pooker89
    Pooker89 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't be going off the scale anyways, it is discuraging for a lot of people, start just measuring and if you feel you MUST weigh yourself just do it once or twice a month. Doing it every day or even once a week can just makes you more stressed about it and then you end up gaining more because of stress and if you are one of those people that eat when they are stressed you gain even more! So don't give up and maybe just go about it a different way might make you a little more motivated. :flowerforyou:

If you want support I know I'm always looking for some! Anyone can add me if they like!

I always personaly measure and wigh myself on the last day of the month, and then I don't worry about it the rest of the month.
  • Nova_Lotus
    Options
    Dont let this blow all the progress you have made. I am currently on a scale strike. I have not weighed in over a month. It is liberating. I push myself everyday so that when I do get on the scale for new years I will be celebrating a large loss on the scale and in measurements. Weightloss takes patience. Its a slow and sometimes painful process, reward comes from self control and loving all the healthy things you are doing for yourself. Keep up the good work..!!
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! Your encouragement means alot to me!!:)