Without me...

2»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Without me the children would be scattered, stranded, all over town. My husband, "The Babe" would be driving around finding them and dropping them off to where they need to be. Meanwhile, coaches, choir masters and the traunt officer would manifest before him demanding WHERE WERE THEY?

Finally, at 9:30 at night, the family would stagger in to be welcomed by a stone cold oven.

Volunteer organizations he will have never heard of, and our friend, The Church, would blow up the phone before he had a chance to order pizza.

By the time he orders it, the pizza places will be closed.

Gas station milk would be their only option.

Forever.

:laugh: :laugh: Classic!
  • TRUTH
    90582992.jpg
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Without me, my clothes would be empty.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Sandwiches wouldn't get made. The boyfriend would be just fine, his diet would just lack in the sandwich department.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    I keep wineries alive!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,809 Member
    It would be quieter because I am awful loud.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    ... there would be an overabundance of dirty dogs in FdL, WI.

....Yeah.... You just TRY to figure that one out!!!
  • Nice! I was thinking the same exact thing. I support the craft beer industry.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Without me, my clothes would be empty.

Under what circumstances does Grimace wear clothes?
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Fon du lac? I've been there. Nice town.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Whitout me the gals in the office would write all stuff per hand on paper... I fix the **** lol, no one makes me a sandwhich and I am not even a bloke ...
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Without me...Maybe the clothes on the floor wouldn't get picked up...ever. lol However with my husband going away for a week to visit his mom:sad: , :sad: the coffee won't be made unless I do it, cats won't be fed unless I do it, The bills wouldn't get paid, and if I come home late from work, and hungry, I'll have to make my own snack. :cry:
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 324 Member
    Without me....

My boyfriend would never be able to remember anything, handle his finances, or get up on time for anything.

One person would be dead without my quick thinking and determination (I helped save someone within seconds of his life).

My best friend would've been shipped off to Iraq and have been exposed to war or possibly be dead.

My parents would not be together.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    I used to think that without me there would be no clean dishes, but when I was out of commission for 4 days with the flu, the dishes all got magically cleaned. So, scratch that.

The laundry, however, did not get done. So without me, everyone would be wearing dirty underwear.