Britney Spear's workout

Options
So I was piddeling around on fb and I came acoss this from Amber's fitness (https://www.facebook.com/AmbersFitness). It's Britney Spears exact workout from when she was in her prime. (God only knows when that was)
Anyway, here's the layout, and here's the website I got it from:http://tiny-miss-k.tumblr.com/post/5413731336/the-britney-spears-workout

90 minutes/4x a week

Warm up: 10 minutes on cardiovascular machine (treadmill, stationary bike, etc) at a medium pace.

Abs: 50 crunches, 50 bicycle twists, 50 hip raises

Strength Circuit: Use weights to work on arms, chest, back, and lower body. Bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, and fly exercises and presses.

Strength Circuit: Use weights to work on arms, chest, back, and lower body. Bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, and fly exercises and presses.

Back to Cardio & Abs: 30 minutes of jogging on treadmill or elliptical machine

Abs: 150 crunches, 150 bicycle twists, 150 hip raises (Do each 3 times)

Yup that’s a total of 1950 ab exercises…how else do you think Britney looked so hot?!?!?!

Last but not least…STRETCH! And maybe take a yoga or pilates class on one of your off days.

And there you have it: Britney’s Insane Workout! :)

Think I may give this a shot!

Replies

• nikki_e88
    Options
    the work out sounds great but not sure i could almost 2000 crunches i may have to work up to that! but does sound like something to try
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I have a hard time taking seriously anything with "Britney Spears" in the title.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    It sounds good to me. I like to do DVDs that do stuff like that, along with riding an exercise bike so it's similar. I like DVDs though, that way I don't have to count. ;)
  • lifeisadancefloor
    lifeisadancefloor Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My abs hurt reading this
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    in between each circuit you have to smoke a pack of marlboros
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    That's "hearsay" from a blog site and don't believe it for a minute. Sorry.

Britney was hot in 2000 because she was 19yo and part her job was dancing...alot.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    After you get fit doing the Britney Spears workout - try the Britney Spears hair-be-gone routine!

1. Using scissors, cut off most of your hair
    2. Take can of shaving cream, shake well, and apply liberally to top of head
    3. Use razor to shave off hair using a front-to-back motion

Viola! :laugh:
  • gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Any workout plan will work as long as you make sure you're strict with your cocaine/Meth diet....
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    The poor girl gets dogged for being hot, rich and famous.... here's a secret.... you don't have to just be 19 to look that smoking hot. I know, crazy, right?
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    The poor girl gets dogged for being hot, rich and famous.... here's a secret.... you don't have to just be 19 to look that smoking hot. I know, crazy, right?
    She gets dogged on for being crazy! :laugh:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Four years ago.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Don't forget the umbrella lunges.

britney-spears-goes-nuts.jpg
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

When's the last time you heard of her doing something obscene?
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Don't forget the umbrella lunges.

britney-spears-goes-nuts.jpg

If you get her pregnant you're rich for 18 years!
  • Emellon
    Emellon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Let's see how well you'd do if you were thrown into a position of international fame and fortune before you've had the chance to fully grow up (including the intense pressure of looking perfect 24/7). Chances are, you'd have a meltdown too.

This workout looks intense and I can see it yielding results. If you're not too chicken to try it, that is :tongue:
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Say what you want about Britney but her body is fierce right now. And before she went crazy it was fierce than too. I would definitely be willing to give her workout a try.
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options

crazy??!! she's bipolar and thats not a fun disease to be around. my stepson has it and i'm always walking on pins and needles not knowing what mood he will wake up in. must be harder for britney being in the public eye.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Aw.. there, there children. The Brittany promises she will not murder you in your sleep. It will be ok.
  • mcshaw10
    Options
    Wow I think we got a little off topic here. As a fitness professional, I really don't think this workout is very good. Crunches are out-dated, and research shows they are bad for the discs in your back and are not very effective. Try planks instead!
    Also, if you are trying to lose weight, doing biceps and triceps alone will not get you the results you are looking for. Think "multi-muscle group" movements. High intensity. This will use more energy/calories. Another big factor in the equation? Diet!
  • AmandaJoi25
    Options
    I know for a fact that its true. When she was still dating Justin Timberlake she did an episode of True Life and she let them tape her workout it was insane!!!