where you at with all these people

Options
So if yall dont mind me asking , what do you think about the people running for president right now . Just trying to figure out who I am more like , not that any of them are straight with us.

Replies

• bigjug1967
    Options
    So if yall dont mind me asking , what do you think about the people running for president right now . Just trying to figure out who I am more like , not that any of them are straight with us.
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Might try here: http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/candidate-match-game.htm

You answer basic questions and then it matches you with the candidate that you have most in common with.
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I think it's CNN that has a pretty cool chart that you can rank how you feel about each candidates stance on different issues. Hard thing is the candidates can't make up their minds!
  • blessedmamma
    Options
    I'm just watching, but not forming opinions right now. I'm not affiliated with either party, so who I vote for depends on those who are not straddling this fence with me!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of moving to Canada so I wouldn't have to pick one to vote for.:laugh:
  • zmonster
    zmonster Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ohmigod! I just took the USA today test and all three candidates that match my criteria are democrats! I have voted republican all of my life, Ronald Regan's first term was my first time to vote. That is a great site, thanks. Can't wait to have my husband fill out the questions (30 years in the military) hee, hee, hee. :wink: