I have a big butt.

Options

Replies

• kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    butt or chest? Pssshhh... who cares. Now give me some nice big ear lobes up top and cute knee caps down below :noway: ...I'm all over it. :tongue:
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    LOL my hubby is a total boob guys, I have lost 175 lbs and hes super grateful I am still busty LOL I have been my whole life so i knew no matter what they werent going anywhere BUT being a 36 DDD is super frustrating trying to find cute clothes when my waist and body are so much smaller and my boobs are stubborn LOL
  • InvictusPheonix
    InvictusPheonix Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i'm chairman of the "itty bitty titty comitee" (as my friends say) but on the plus- A's are easier to run with (and i've yet to have a man complain)
    as for the *kitten*? it's about 11 inces bigger than my waist and 3 inches bigger than my chest. safe to say it's poppin'!
    Gotta give some girls with "assets" some attention!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I have too much boobs and not enough butt. I want to lose my boobs and have a bigger butt!!!

What do I do?? Lol :)

Deads and Squats = WIN! :D
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Can I just say "YES" as in both? I like big butts (and boobs) and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny...
  • InvictusPheonix
    InvictusPheonix Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Glad to see lots of girls embrace their booty! xD
    Only a 32B here >.>

hahaha only 32A here (yes- i am an adult)
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I like my T&A, hope I don't lose too much up top with the weight loss. I think having the butt is much better. ;) There are plenty of bras out there if the chest goes away.
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    butt or chest? Pssshhh... who cares. Now give me some nice big ear lobes up top and cute knee caps down below :noway: ...I'm all over it. :tongue:
    Hahaha! Love it.
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    My butt gets tons of attention and I love it (gymnast bootie) Boobs arent huge but they did nurse 4 children for the first 6-9 months and they are still where they are suppose to be with nooo stretch marks :))
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I have too much boobs and not enough butt. I want to lose my boobs and have a bigger butt!!!

What do I do?? Lol :)

Deads and Squats = WIN! :D

TRust me, I do those all the time since forever!!! Lol I need a miracle now :)
  • Hotrodhoodlum
    Options
    I will take all boobs ....LOL:laugh:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I definitely have a big butt and big boobs (DD's). My boyfriend loves it but it really gets irritating to have to wear 2 tight sports bras while working out

You don't have to. Just buy a decent one! Try Freya or Shock Absorber,
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I like em both.

Time and Attendance
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Being able to buy cheap sprots bras is a good thing I guess. Tarjay for $15!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I have a LOT up top, even after shedding an entire person's worth of weight.
    I don't, however, have a whole lot of "junk in my trunk."
    I have *some* booty, but not a lot.
    I wish I could transfer a bit from up top down below.
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    This thread needs a whole lot more proof of claim. :)
  • MrsH06
    MrsH06 Posts: 159
    Options
    My name is Sherry and I have a big butt!!! And damn proud of it! :)
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    gotta love the titties:smile: just love em, you cant not beat a nice pair of boobies,
    when i see a lady flashing the cleavage im like :love:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    gotta love the titties:smile: just love em, you cant not beat a nice pair of boobies,
    when i see a lady flashing the cleavage im like :love:
    You have obviously never narrowly avoided giving yourself a black eye while running.
  • ABeautifulDistraction
    Options
    I have a bangin' butt! And I hope I don't lose it.