New and would like some friends

Options
2»

Replies

• ARMom8251
    Options
    The site is wonderful, but its not what's amazing, that would be the family you make on here. They have been wonderful, and I am proud to share my victories with all of them. I know a little about always making time for others and never yourself, I have four beautiful children and a wonderful husband. I wish you the best of luck and please feel free to add me if you wish!
  • tiff19842003
    Options
    Hello, I am also new. Not sure how this works....but I am going to give it a try. I am one who needs lots of encouragement........so the more friends that can give me that the better. Maybe we can work together. Good Luck.
  • sonofnun777
    Options
    Hello my name is Joshua, please add me! I need encouragement as well. I have been doing pretty good thus far but I am hitting a major plateau and I got 15 pounds to go.:blushing:
    Thanks, Joshua
  • lavendergirll
    lavendergirll Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i always love to have new friends. You can never have too much support or motivation!
  • rams99
    rams99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. I'm new too. I already got 4 new friends. Looking for more. I thi9nk I sent friend requests to most of you. I need to lose 75 lbs. This is only day two, but I love this site. Everyone is so supportive and friendly.
  • kevwitz
    Options
    Fine to add me. Everyone can add me if they want.
    Kris
  • mgnola
    Options
    I am also new. We sounds like we have some of the same issues. Please feel free to friend. And remember, you need to take care of you before you can take care of anyone else. That is what I tell myself, maybe one day I will believe that :)
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place, enjoy!
  • angiereeves33
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home-mom of four (6, 4, 4, and 2). Hubby is a college football coach- U of Minnesota! Go Gophers.
    We have a very busy life.
    LOVE fitness- working out is my ME time, and a break from the kiddos ;)

I've lost all the pregnancy weight- now just looking to maintain, add lean muscle, and live life!

Happy to be friends as another source of support ;)

-Angie