My friends are disappearing!!

Options
2»

Replies

• SashaJaneJ
    SashaJaneJ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday. You are more than welcome to add me as a friend.
  • humglum
    humglum Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I also log in daily. Feel free to add me!
  • grapenutSF
    grapenutSF Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I've only been here a week, but I love it, and log on often. Definitely feel free to add me. I'm new, so I'd be interested in more friends. Is it kosher for me to add all these folks who replied to you, too?
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hellooo out there... My friends list is a ghost town! I log in daily and am looking for motivating friends who do the same.... I know life happens but I can feel an echo when I check on my friend list!! Please add me if you are consistent and want to succeed at this as much as I do!! Looking forward to adding new members to my MFP family!!

I'm on here everyday, flappin my gap. ;) Feel free to add me. I love learning and sharing knowledge about fitness.
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I've only been here a week, but I love it, and log on often. Definitely feel free to add me. I'm new, so I'd be interested in more friends. Is it kosher for me to add all these folks who replied to you, too?

Feel free to add me. :)
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    If your still in need of friends for support, I've logged in everyday, including my food (diary is open to friends) so please add me if you'd like! I believe we always need encouragement, in every aspect of our lives, whether, we give it, receive or both!

M