Should I eat this or is it bad for me?

Options

Replies

• ahmpierce1
    ahmpierce1 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I see nothing wrong. Looks perfectly healthy to me.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Is it just me, or does that thing have the most adorable smile, complete with dimples?

I was thinking the exact same thing ...after taking a napkin to the drool on my chin ... lol. You need the cheese sauce with that ... it's the law that you have to have a protein when you eat a carb!
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    THESE PRETZELS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    i only haz a horseradish mustard here, no cheese sauce :cry:
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Why isn't it covered in chocolate? :(
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    For the love of everything unholy, don't even look at it. It'll cause hyperglycemia, adverse gluten reactions, diabetic coma, severe water retention, penile menstruation, auto-asphyxiation *kitten*, and sporadic topic posting leading to misinformed medical jargon recommended by second-hand resources from outdated references.
  • margieward82
    margieward82 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of eating it. Is it ok that it has both white carbs and lots of sodium or is it bad for me and will put me at risk of diabetes and CVD?

2011-12-02%25252013.51.55.jpg?gl=US&source=androidclient

I just developed diabetes looking at it! .. and I'm now craving beer, which my body will immediately convert to fat... But I'll just bust out the HCG and be golden
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    It looks like is smiling at me.

o_O

That's what I thought, too.

And you shouldn't eat it... until you coat it in butter and dip it in cheese!
  • ksimmons19
    ksimmons19 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    i only haz a horseradish mustard here, no cheese sauce :cry:

throw it away.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    what about this? it was just dropped off

2011-12-02%25252014.11.46.jpg?gl=US&source=
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    eat it. but you have to weigh before and after and report the difference here. that will be the ultimate test.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    thats it. Time for a carb coma.

I want!!!!! Share? :D
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    For the love of everything unholy, don't even look at it. It'll cause hyperglycemia, adverse gluten reactions, diabetic coma, severe water retention, penile menstruation, auto-asphyxiation *kitten*, and sporadic topic posting leading to misinformed medical jargon recommended by second-hand resources from outdated references.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!

I don't know if you are the girl or the guy in your profile pic anubis - but either way - I totally :heart: you!!
  • ksimmons19
    ksimmons19 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That's much better.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    what about this? it was just dropped off

2011-12-02%25252014.11.46.jpg?gl=US&source=

well that has fruit, so you can eat as much as you want of it obviously. or avoid it altogether. it depends on your religion.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    It's smiling at you. You interpret that how you want :)
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of eating it. Is it ok that it has both white carbs and lots of sodium or is it bad for me and will put me at risk of diabetes and CVD?

2011-12-02%25252013.51.55.jpg?gl=US&source=androidclient

This would make a great friend if you were stranded on a deserted island somewhere. I could really see myself having deep conversations with this guy.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    You can't have the pretzel since you have no cheese.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    That has got to be the happiest goddamn pretzel I've ever seen in my life. :laugh:
  • nickscutie
    nickscutie Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    sometimes you MFP people make me laugh.

HOWEVER- why are you posting this - those pictures of the giant delicious doughy soft pretzel and dessert tray might derail someone from their weight loss journey - and it will be all your fault - not theirs. How could you? Stop posting so insensitively.