Options

Replies

• clairexlyon
    Options
    woahh!!!!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,979 Member
    Options
    My jaw is on the floor as well! You look amazing!
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Not sure if any word is sufficient, but FANTASTIC, FABULOUS, FRIGGIN AMAZING! Those all come to mind. :) You both look amazing! Great job!
  • sammywil
    sammywil Posts: 104
    Options
    YOu look amazing.....such inspiration. Well done, all the ahrd work does pay off - you are living proof!
  • nomorebackfat
    Options
    omg amazing !!!! way to go girl ! and he looks smashing too ,!!! haha. ;)!!!
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great and your pics are so inspirational.
  • chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    wow ! well done ! I love how you changed your hair as well what a positive motivation I needed to see that today thankyou for sharing :smile: :heart:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You are a true success story and you look amazing!!.... I am inspired by your success.. Did you follow a low carb plan to lose so fast.. I would be happy to lose 10 in one month but that don't happen for me..

No, I didn't follow low carb. I didn't follow any specific plan like WW, Atkins, South Beach, etc. I just kept my calories where they should be and tweaked with them to keep the scale moving. I eat carbs, I just eat the right carbs. I don't eat "white" and I eat as 100% whole wheat as possible (lots of fiber). I eat good lean protein and fresh fruits and veggies. I just eat a clean, healthy diet and I push the exercise hard.
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You have proven that given the motivation to do it , you can do it ! Congratulations to the both of you in your amazing success !
  • savage22hp
    savage22hp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You have proven that given the motivation to do it , you can do it ! Congratulations to the both of you in your amazing success !
  • 16mixingbowls
    16mixingbowls Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful!
    that floral shirt is fantastic!!!
    your haircut is cute!!!
  • quacken58
    quacken58 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!! Keep up whatever you are doing. Congrats!!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, well done x
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You have done a very excellent job.
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    you look great!
  • Laineegrrl
    Laineegrrl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    wow!!!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC.
    ROCKSTAR = YOU
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • mysweetFiona
    Options
    WOW!!! the last picture is STUNNING!! you have lost a lot of weight what was your secret! :)
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome and such an inspiration! Were you strict with the calories allowed or did you go over at any point? I find it hard to stay within my calories... I usually go over by a 100. :-(

I am strict with my calories 99.9% of the time. Once in a blue moon I will have a "shock day" to spike the calories to bust a plateau. I saved up doing a shock day for Thanksgiving. :laugh: Next shock day will be Christmas. Otherwise I stay within my calories and I'm continually changing my calorie goals and zigzagging which helps a lot.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!