What is your favorite video from exercise TV?

Options
I've had directv now since August and started using the exercise tv channel in September. There are so many to chose from and you could do a different one everyday if you wanted to! So thats why i'm asking what is your favorite one(s) ? And Why?

When I just have little to no motivation to work out, I turn on the Leslie Sanson ones... they are so simple, yet fun and I can get an easy 100 calories on my HRM. I also like the booylicious ones but they are TOUGH! I was so excited this week to try a new one and saw a blast from my past - Denise Austen! I wondered why she wasn't on Lifetime anymore .. now I know where she went!

i'm looking forward to hearing your favorites...

Replies

• eponine1976
    eponine1976 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sadly Exercise TV is going away at the end of the year according to their website. I've used a few of their videos in the past and will miss them.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Billy Blanks Jr. dance cardio. It's really cheesy but it's fun.
  • heather_elise85
    heather_elise85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WHAT!?!? OH NO!!!! I had no idea : ( I will really miss it too, damn!
  • Aegelis
    Aegelis Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I liked Yoga Zone a lot when it was on TV. The DVD's are inexpensive to get:

-LwecD__7DMcZhqTUEhxJJPPg6v4q70B6nQP152xtGD0_BE_kBkg0_yk8Cij0Zkd5OAXtNovM6wvYjP65RmFdj1m1RKJTkq4dA3ZeB2n2bd-09lTBK31Y6ZBW6hJrORMLIJRde8EW5vviL76M-IUcxio-eq5RFJyegPka5ibJrcWVXB6qyG3

I'm not very flexible so I was frustrated by other Yoga programs that went like this:

1.) Step One, place both hands above your head. (Sweet, I can do this)
    2.) Set Two, twist yourself into a pretzel now hold. (What?! O_o)
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    The dance one with gilardi (sp?). It's one of the free videos on the web site. It's cute and fun.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Yea it's true, I just posted on a thread on the forum - Comcast (or your local cable company) is phasing out Exercise TV by December 31st, in some areas maybe sooner. Exercise TV has already disabled their website :sad:
  • Raihaanah
    Raihaanah Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I love Kickboxing by amy dixon..did u know that the site is going down soon? O and jessica smith's workouts are effective and so is holly perkins!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    When did Directv started carrying Exercise TV?
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Where did you read this about Comcast? I googled it but couldn't find anything? I LOVE the Extreme 10 lb Slimdown workouts, especially the kickboxing and total body.
  • AZackery
    Options
    You can go to Exercisetv.tv and see their message about leaving on 12-31-11.
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    oh BUMMER! I'm working on the C25K program, but I like to do this on rainy and/or super cold days when I can't get out there :-( Guess I will be investing in some more workout videos...............
  • AZackery
    Options
    oh BUMMER! I'm working on the C25K program, but I like to do this on rainy and/or super cold days when I can't get out there :-( Guess I will be investing in some more workout videos...............

If you go to Exercise TV site, you can see what videos they have left on sale. They don't have that many left and they are selling some for $1.00. I type Exercise TV free workouts in google and that's how I get to their site to check out the dvds on sale. Exercisetv.tv only have their message that they are leaving soon.