New and wants/gives support!

Options
Why hello,

My name is Kristina, I'm 22 years old I am recently married on Aug 13th this year to my amazing husband Josh. I am looking for people that are willing to help support me and my weight loss goals. I also am here to support others. I like hearing about everyones daily goals, and love to hear tips, and any other information people want to share.:smile: I don't want a bunch of people to just add me as a "Friend" Just so they have a bunch of people. I'm looking for people who are actually wiling to talk every day or every other day or even just once a week! Even if its just about daily goals or saying you need some motivation. Its a support system not lets see how many friends I get just to have friends. Looking for a little more then that. Looking for motivation as well! Thank you!

Add + message me if you would like. =) Hope everyone has an amazing day!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kfhoffman12
    Options
    me too girl! i def need some support and motivation! :D
  • Pooker89
    Pooker89 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Well, Its hard doing it by yourself. So if you have people that are willing to kick your butt in gear! Figure it would be worth it. :tongue:
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    Add me!! I am also 22 and got married AUG 14,2010!!!! I need more friends that are gonna support me as I support them =D
  • TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You can definitely friend me. I am new to MFP, two weeks, but I am hooked.