Are they good???

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    Are they good???
  • ae770
    ae770 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I really really love Tae Bo with Billy Blanks, there are a bunch of different ones, and I love doing them. I don't have to work out in front of anyone else (which I hate) and I don't even feel like I'm working out. It's really enjoyable for me, I look forward to it. And most importantly, they work...really well.

I would just try some different kinds of DVDs until you find the right program or whatever that you like, don't give up if you don't like the first one you try.

Good luck :)
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have three from the Biggest Loser collection, two from Gilad of Bodies in Motion, and a set from Jillian Michaels. Enough to cycle through without getting bored. I like all of mine, they are a variety of workouts and will work you if you put the effort into them .
  • TudorRose
    TudorRose Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I have a yoga DVD- though I did have to try a few to find something to suit me. And, to my shame, I have two of Davina McCall's DVDs, which are very good as well. All of them are suited to every level, so you can use them from day one and not have to worry about upgrading.