Woe is me!! Christmas party tonight! How do i do it?

Options
engineman312
engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
OMG!!! ZOMBERGS!!! how do i due it? i'm going to a christmass party too night, and i just don't know what to due!!! should i just enjoy myself? if i have a glass of wine, will i be ok? if they have those little hot dogs on the toothpick, should i only eat one at a time, so i don't gaine bak all my wait??

what if i can't control myself, and start eating those little hot dog AND the toothpicks? how do i count those calories? you count the sangria as a fruit?

should i go on HGC tomorrow to counter this?

Replies

• CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Toothpiks have been proven to help people loose wait. Solid adivise. Just sayin'.
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    I think you should take a water bottle and some celery sticks to help get you through the night. That always does the trick for me.

As for the HCG, I'm not sure....I try to eat like almost no calories a day.
  • CaWaterBug8
    Options
    OMG!!! ZOMBERGS!!! how do i due it? i'm going to a christmass party too night, and i just don't know what to due!!! should i just enjoy myself? if i have a glass of wine, will i be ok? if they have those little hot dogs on the toothpick, should i only eat one at a time, so i don't gaine bak all my wait??

what if i can't control myself, and start eating those little hot dog AND the toothpicks? how do i count those calories? you count the sangria as a fruit?

should i go on HGC tomorrow to counter this?

Also I seen this phentermine stuff and it seems way more legit then HCG. Axe a dr before taking it first tho.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    First you need to realize that everyone there is jealous of you and trying to sabotage you. Second if you eat or drink anything after 7 PM it will turn directly into fat.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    FCK IT! Eat as you will! Get drunk and do the bosses secretary on his desk with the blinds OPEN!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    First you need to realize that everyone there is jealous of you and trying to sabotage you. Second if you eat or drink anything after 7 PM it will turn directly into fat.

Does this include Vodka Its clear so it doesnt have calories right? I dont want to balloon up and be fatter then the turkey I devoured on thanksgiving.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Toothpiks have been proven to help people loose wait. Solid adivise. Just sayin'.
    How does it work? Do you jab people with it when they approach you with food?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    People who have Christmas parties are HATERS!
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Well you should put your right foot in then put your right foot out and the follow that up by putting your right foot back in and shaking it all about.
  • catattack13
    Options
    Stop eating at 10:13pm and you'll be fine. Toothpicks only after that. Also tae bo tomorrow.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    People who have Christmas parties are HATERS!

Agree!!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Sangria is fruit, wine is fruit... you can have as much fruit as you want, because fruit doesn't have any calories... unless it's taken with sugar :drinker:

And only eat food that is clean... i.e. not off the floor or covered in *kitten* ash :smokin:

Oh, drink at least a gallon of water before and after the party to get rid of any nasty sodium.... then detox for 3 days and purge on the hour every hour until you've atoned for the sin of enjoying yourself while on a diet :devil:
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Step away from the snack table and go sit outside with the smokers.
  • CaWaterBug8
    Options
    How does it work? Do you jab people with it when they approach you with food?

No silly. That would make you gain wait. Yuu gots to eat the toothpicks for fybur and then they act like negative caleries Ya know? Like celery?
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    You should drink only wine spritzers with a water chaser. You have to eat a filling, fiber filled meal before you go so you won't be tempted to eat anything that tastes good. You have to keep a glass in one hand and like a pen in the other so you can't eat anything.

This way you can ensure you won't enoy yourself at all with any food or drink thus keeping to the requirement for weight loss : you must torture yourself every moment until goal weight as penance for the glazed donut in 1998 than made you fat to begin with. And don't forget the tiny plates! No regular plates! They make you fat!

Trust me. I know how to get results. I don't let the party party me. My results come from me.
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Use the toothprick to pierce through upper and lower lip - create a nice muster - keeps you from eating and drinking? And... is gonna be such a fashion statement
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options

Trust me. I know how to get results. I don't let the party party me. My results come from me.

what results? can you give us numbers or progress pictures?
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    am i doing it right?

Man-eating-spaghetti-001.jpg
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    ur smart enuff 2 no 2 purge.
  • spottedlee
    Options
    Any proof? I haven't find it yet and I often eat until midnight and look at me,, I lost 15 pounds since I joined in October and total of 25 pounds since May.... FYI, I wake up early in morning. As someone pointed out,, calories are calories, no matter what time you eat.

Can you please tell me any realiable source to dispute my claim?