Leslie Sansone Walk At Home

Options
I got this DVD and I was wanting to know if any one else have used this!!!

Replies

• GettingThin08
    Options
    I got this DVD and I was wanting to know if any one else have used this!!!
  • jenniferjames
    Options
    I use this Video everyday and I love it. Keep up the good work.
  • timetoembrace
    Options
    i have the 3 in 1 video. I am up to the 3 mile now.Just finished it about 15 min ago. I love it. I feel my body getting stronger. I cant wait till I get the 4 mile and can do that...you will love it too:smile:

144617.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I have 2 and love em, I have the 5 mile and the 4 fast miles with the toning band. I like the 5 mile one, drawing a blank on the exact name, but its my favorite. According to my HRM, a 3-4 mile "walk" if done with all the moves and boosting, burns 500 -600 or so calories, in about 30-40 min. Can't beat it considering its in my living room while my son is napping! :flowerforyou:
  • amyalwaysonline6
    Options
    I just got walk away the pounds for abs. I like it cause it's easy to follow along to, there arent any ridiculous moves.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I love my walk 4 fast miles. i have been mixing up my workouts lately.....hmmmmm must invite ms leslie into my living room today!!

:flowerforyou:

(oh and a friend told me she went to Walmart and for 5 bucks bought new stretchy bands when hers wore out. if you have an orthopedic doctor or went to PT they also have them there for free!! )
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I use 5 Day Slim Down ( 5 mil3) and Walk Slim Fast & Firm ( 4 Really Big Miles). Like her format so much and I am able to follow the steps and vary them as need be.

I have a couple other dvds with perfect young ladies doing professional dance steps. They have no training area to show you the steps, you're just out there like a fish out of water flailing around. Trust me it's not a pretty picture!
  • pvandal
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to the boards and I saw this topic. I have the two mile tape and wow, it wears me out. It's amazing that basic steps can get you fit.
  • whynotme
    Options
    Do you have the calories burned for the 1 mile walk? The 2 mile walk?
    With cool down for both?
    With no cool down?
    And for the stretching/strengthening portion?

I emailed Leslie Sansone through her website and it has been 3 weeks with no response.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I read on her website it's about 100 cals per mile -125 with booster. I usu log it as walking 4 mph for 30 for the two miles. You can always try it and see what results after a couple of weeks. I think I read in a previous post arewethereyet said the cals burned were dead on if you keep those knees up.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I just bought her 5-day fit walk. It has 5 workout on 1 DVD. I've never used her videos before but, it was 12 bucks at walmart and I've heard such great things on here. I had to try. I'll give it a whirl tomorrow when DH is back at work. I'm excited to try it! Maybe it can get me past this plateau.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I use the 3-in-1 video for 1-3 miles. I am on the 2 mile but I did the 1 mile for a while before I moved up to it. The 2 mile is tough enough but not too tough so I get a good workout. We are moving to a 2nd floor apt wonder if I will still be able to do it? I don't want to bug the neighbors downstairs like ours upstairs bug us now.:blushing:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • Redbug
    Redbug Posts: 41
    Options
    I have several of her tapes/DVD and love them all. As you can tell I have been using Leslie Sansone workouts for a while -- VHS tapes! Anyone can follow and increase the intensity as they get stronger. I also have the Walk Blaster (http://www.walkawaythepounds.com/drtv/ecs/learnMore.html) and love it. It just mixes things up -- I just wish she would come out with some more workouts for the step.

118724.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • GettingThin08
    Options
    thank yall so much!!!!!
  • whynotme
    Options
    Thanks ivykivy - guess I didn't get into the right area to see where the calories burned showed up. I will use it as a point of reference for the 100 per mile. I think I calculated around 94 with 7 minutes for warm-up 5 for moderate walking and 5 for brisk walking. :flowerforyou: :smile:
    And yes, keep those knees up once you get 'em going!!!:huh: