Back to finish what i have started.

Options
Hello!

My name is Karen single mother of three. I lost weight with the help of MFP! I weighed 155lbs, sadly I have gained what i have lost and more. I lost the 9lbs, so im back to my starting weight. I want to continue to lose more weight to be healthy and happy for myself and my children. Im am their role model and i need to start back on track.

Looking for more friends will help!

Its been 6 months since i was last logged on.

Replies

• lradatz
    lradatz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello... I also am a mother of 3 ( 9, 4, 2), I'm not a single mom, but a trucker's wife, not as bad, because I do get help 1 1/2 days out of the wk. I only had 15 lbs to lose to get back down to my pre 9yr old weight. but I went from 190-145, and I lost 9 lbs with the help of MFP... Good luck w your weight journey...
  • angiereeves33
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home-mom of four. Hubby is a college football coach- U of Minnesota! Go Gophers.
    We have a very busy life. He works crazy hours, so often I'm on my own.

LOVE fitness- working out is my ME time, and a break from the kiddos ;) It is the only way I stay sane!

I've lost all the pregnancy weight- now just looking to maintain, add lean muscle, and live life!

Happy to be friends as another source of support ;)

-Angie
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Glad to see ya back :)
  • karenlmartel
    karenlmartel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies!!! My children's father works at the mines and he is gone two full weeks & here two weeks. He try's to help when he is here. When he does im going to make sure i have ME time, to work out! Im currently stay at home mom now. It gets hard at times, we usually breeze right through the two weeks. My daughter started kindergarten, my son goes to pre school two days a week. My youngest is home with me and very attached. Im looking forward to the new me and new friends :)
  • Shyleen
    Options
    Hey My Name Is Shyleen And I'm In Dallas Tx. I Have A Son Whose 4. All Throughout My Life I've Struggled With My Weight And After My Mom And Sister Poking Fun For Years I've Decided To Do Something About It. My Current Weight Is 236.2lbs And My INITIAL Goal Is 33 lbs So I Can Be On The Other Side Of 200 For Once. My Boyfriend Is Supportive But He's Ex Military And Only Wants To Boot Camp Style Train Me.So I'm Just Looking For Some Encouragement To Get Me To My Goal!!!

Add Me As A Friend And Show Me How To Use MFP!!