bmr+ daily activity?

Options
I was wondering if anyone knows about how many cals people burn just doing daily stuff, by lifestyle...sentary...lightly active ect.. or if there's a calculator somewhere for that.
I am trying to reacess my calories to eat. my bmr is 1349 or something like that. I usually eat between 1200-1450 regardless if I work out or not. On "bad" days I eat 1600

Replies

• elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_burn.php

It lets you know how many calories for each and every single thing you can think of, pretty much. lol
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone knows about how many cals people burn just doing daily stuff, by lifestyle...sentary...lightly active ect.. or if there's a calculator somewhere for that.
    I am trying to reacess my calories to eat. my bmr is 1349 or something like that. I usually eat between 1200-1450 regardless if I work out or not. On "bad" days I eat 1600

I burn my maintenance + activity...soooooo appx 2600-3k calories a day.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options

What are your goals? The way I calculate it is to first know my BMR and my TDEE (you can find online calculators for both that give good estimations). To lose weight, go somewhere in between those numbers. To gain mass, eat a little more than TDEE. To stay the same and maintain, eat an average of your TDEE. Unless you are very overweight, which if that's your picture, then you are nowhere near overweight, you shouldn't ever eat under your BMR because you don't have enough body fat stored up to use to support you. Very overweight people can get away with this because what they don't eat, they can use their body fat stores to power their body the rest of the way to their BMR.