When you reach your goal weight..

Options
sarahp86
sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
What is your reward to yourself? Mine is to go back to being a redhead and getting a tattoo. I don't want to get a tattoo while I still have squishy bits.

It will be in a "private place" so only a select few will see it. :blushing:

Ok.... Go

Replies

• Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting a tattoo, too! That's going to be my present to myself once I hit my GW! It too will have to be somewhere sort of hidden; they aren't allowed at work!
  • SpeedBump1
    SpeedBump1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Tribal and Native American symbol tattoo.
  • sarahp86
    Options
    I plan on getting a tattoo, too! That's going to be my present to myself once I hit my GW! It too will have to be somewhere sort of hidden; they aren't allowed at work!

Im only hiding mine because I want it somewhere that only I know it's there :)
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Interesting.

I got my nipples pierced and got a tattoo on 2 different occasions.

The nipples are out though, can't imagine doing the workouts and sports I do now while having them. Accident waiting to happen.

But fun to have the girls at the bar come up wanting to see, lifting the shirt and such.

Sometimes its fun being a guy and getting to tease.
  • sarahp86
    Options
    Interesting.

I got my nipples pierced and got a tattoo on 2 different occasions.

The nipples are out though, can't imagine doing the workouts and sports I do now while having them. Accident waiting to happen.

But fun to have the girls at the bar come up wanting to see, lifting the shirt and such.

Sometimes its fun being a guy and getting to tease.

Nipple piercings? Ow! I'd be WAY too sensitive for that!! What tatts did you get
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    What is your reward to yourself? Mine is to go back to being a redhead and getting a tattoo. I don't want to get a tattoo while I still have squishy bits.

Ok.... Go
    I had planned on buying an expensive new suit (instead of a cheapo Dunnes Stores job).

Unless the pay situation improves, that plan is going on the long finger though. :embarassed:
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Hmm, hard to say. I'm not sure what my ultimate goal weight is! At 154 I'll likely buy a few new clothing items but after that, who knows. If I end up losing a lot I will consider minor cosmetic procedures; nothing invasive or too drastic.

All set with tats and piercings; I all ready did a little of those and it was enough!
  • sarahp86
    Options

Ok.... Go
    I had planned on buying an expensive new suit (instead of a cheapo Dunnes Stores job).

Unless the pay situation improves, that plan is going on the long finger though. :embarassed:

It's not going to improve deary, I reckon we'll be completely screwed
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I didn't even think of rewarding myself!! Gonna have to think of something now :):)
  • dimpleschick
    dimpleschick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good God there is too much information going on here. But what do I know? I'm just an old chick that still has it going on and has her own collection of tats (on private skin). Still, nip piercing (which I have done to others in the past) is something I think isn't information for a public forum. Private messages could do.

I don't have a checkered past by any means, and I have some fantastic adventures in my life. However, I truly believe that we should not shock the general public's senses for they fear what they don't understand.

So what the hell, don't pay any attention to me. I don't care. It's been a long, tough day at work.
    Or just go to hell.
  • Thomasm198
    Options
    Good God there is too much information going on here. But what do I know? I'm just an old chick that still has it going on and has her own collection of tats (on private skin). Still, nip piercing (which I have done to others in the past) is something I think isn't information for a public forum. Private messages could do.

I don't have a checkered past by any means, and I have some fantastic adventures in my life. However, I truly believe that we should not shock the general public's senses for they fear what they don't understand.

:huh:
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    This as a tattoo. It represents Down syndrome awareness.
    305870_2513478594694_1185034968_33040264_916814447_n.jpg
  • sarahp86
    Options

She's just too cool for school! Legend:smokin:
  • sarahp86
    Options

Really like this
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options

That's REALLY pretty!
  • dimpleschick
    dimpleschick Posts: 85 Member
    Options

She's just too cool for school! Legend:smokin:

Thank you. And for the guy with the dog who has the gun and won't take his medication, love your profile pic, Read my edited post, maybe you will understand because it was a really tough day in the operating room (where I work)
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Seems tattoos are a popular reward. :laugh: That's what I'm getting too! It'll be my first. :smile:
  • Thomasm198
    Options

Thank you. And for the guy with the dog who has the gun and won't take his medication, love your profile pic, Read my edited post, maybe you will understand because it was a really tough day in the operating room (where I work)

We all have those type of days. :flowerforyou:

<--- police officer here
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I have saved up enough money to get a complete new closet of clothes. Along with the clothes, a new hair cut/hair color. Thinking of highlights and new hair length.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get my engagement ring sized. Right now I have it sitting on my middle finger because my ring finger is too small.

I want to lose 8 more lbs and stay at that weight from now on. THAT is why i want to wait to get my ring sized. I hopefully will never go back up in weight again. Thanks to MFP I've figured out how my body and this gaining weight thing works!