FAT is good

Options
2»

Replies

• Inebriated
    Options
    Yes! I love it. I'm more satisfied when I eat full-fat foods rather than low-fat versions.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    We need fat. Do not be afraid of fat.

We shouldn't be afraid of CARBS either.

I'm waiting for the next fad diet to arise where protein is the newly deemed evil macro and we are supposed to eat nothing but carbs and fat, while limiting protein as long as it has fat in it. Cheese pizza, here I come!

But there are MANY studies that show that the two together can be a disasterous combination... heck with studies, just look around America.

If you look around America, you quickly find that the problem isn't macros-related...it's the overconsumption of food in general. Calories make you fat. Not fat, not carbs, not protein...too many CALORIES.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

But there are MANY studies that show that the two together can be a disasterous combination... heck with studies, just look around America.

many nutritionists believe when eating carbs such as apples, etc that eating some fat with it is very helpful in regulating the carbs sugar effect. an apple with peanut butter or a chunk of cheese is an excellent small meal/snack