6 week six pack?

Options
I was wondering if anyone has done Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack and what were the results? I have seen some great results for 30 day shred and was wondering if people had a similar experience with the 6 week six pack. maybe pictures?

Replies

• SuperWoman120
    Options
    i'm actually starting it tomorrow!
  • KTrunnit14
    Options
    i'm just bought it for $9.99 from amazon instant video and am going to start 2moro, when i read your post i remembered i was going to do it!
  • karriebearie05
    Options
    keep me posted on your thoughts about it, and any results you may or may not be having. i am interested on trying it but wanted to hear some feedback from others! thanks.
  • LindseyDD
    LindseyDD Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    it is tough - I made it through one workout and that was enough for me! I will try again in a few months when I am in better shape
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Has anyone got any pictures from this? I just bought it from Amazon, and hope to start using it as soon as it arrives.

What are peoples thoughts? x
  • LauraLouFace
    LauraLouFace Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 of Level 1 and I love it. After doing the 30 Day Shred, it's a challenge without feeling like I'm going to die by the end! I love the fast pace, variety of moves, and on day 4 some of the tougher moves are already a lot easier. Obviously it's too soon for pictures just yet, but I hope to have something to show for it by the end of the 6 weeks. I would highly recommend this DVD!
  • mjoy18
    mjoy18 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday and I really want to see other peoples results too! Its tough! Im that and30 Day Shred at the same time. Thats probably why im sore today! but i like 6 week 6 pack and want to see how well it worked for other people (: