Join Us

I am the NEW administrator of the T.H.E. (trying hard everyday) Team & want to extend an invitation to you to check out our group. T.H.E. is a group of supportive women who are all going through the same thing (in more ways than one) right now on our journey to lose weight & get healthy.
I joined MFP 11 months ago & found the T.H.E. group soon after joining. I have been through a lot this year (medically & family)& the girls have been a great support team for me.
The team had been running for awhile, then life got in the way for a lot of members & we all lost touch. I contacted the person running the group if I could take it over & she handed me the reins. Slowly, the previous (I won't say old) members are returning & some new members have joined us as well. Hopefully you will join us as well?
In re-introducing the T.H.E. group & welcoming everyone to the forum, I posted a note that we were wiping the slate clean & starting fresh.

Weigh-in days are on Mondays, but it is not written in stone that you MUST weigh in on Mondays - just sometime during each week. I find Mondays easier to see how much I screwed up over the weekend (if at all) & then can give myself the next 7 days to try & lose any weight that I did gain or try to lose more if I did or did not. Dr. Oz. says that the best time to weigh yourself is when you first wake up. Roll out of bed, visit the bathroom & step on the scale.
The only thing that we ask, but you don't HAVE to tell us is your starting weight (S/W) when you joined MFP, what your goal weight is (G/W) if you know where you'd like to be & what your current weight (C/W) is

So, please consider this your invitation to the T.H.E. team. Click on COMMUNITY & then click on the GROUPS tab (in the blue bar near the top) & look for the T.H.E. group. If you decide to become a member, please introduce yourself in the WELCOME post.
Once you do your welcome post, please be patient with getting a response. Things are a little crazy for some/most of our members right now. As soon as the holidays are behind us, you will see that we are a great group of ladies who support, keep in touch, give advice & are very good at responding to every post as quickly as we can.

I hope to see you as our newest member of our group soon

Replies

• loves2tap
    loves2tap Posts: 36 Member
    thank you for posting this. its hard for me to get on the computer to look around on mfp..but i had some time tonight...and was looking for a group that would be good for me to join...and this looks like a good fit for me.