*Girls-Sports Bra Question

Options
Does anybody have a sports bra that they think works really well? I have tried a couple different brands and I am still not happy. They are expensive to just keep trying. Anybody have a brand that they love or would advise trying? Thanks :)

Replies

• fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Honestly, your responses will vary greatly depending on what your issue is, and what size you are.

Personally, I wear an odd size, so I only have a couple of options. I'm quite busty, but I have a very small rib cage, so I have to get a band that clasps rather than a pull over kind of bra.

I wear a Shock Absorber that I ordered from Figleaves. It's ugly as sin, but it holds the girls in place so I can be as active as I want.
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I've got small breasts so I don't need that much support. I like the Daskin Now high impact sports bras that zip in the front (no pulling sweaty bra over your head). You can get them at WalMart.
  • cpar621
    Options
    I run a LOT, and I have the Victoria's Secret fitness collection sports bras and they are miraculous. Not only do I not bounce at ALL, but I have full range of motion in my arms. It also looks really great with a tank top--it's not high-cut like some of the others. I bought mine at an outlet so it was a lot less expensive, but I would recommend going into a store and getting a sports bra fitting (they really know what they're talking about) and then finding it online for cheaper. They tend to run between $60-$70 full price.
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I love Moving Comfort and Champion!
  • mommy_2a_sweety_pi
    Options
    I'm bookmarking this just to see some responses - I'm just over 6 weeks postpartum and breastfeeding. I gained WAY too much weight during pregnancy. I jumped from a 34B to a 40D :/ It's really hard to find a bra that lets me do any running, especially when my chests fluctuates hourly because I breastfeed.
  • ImJDLookatME
    Options
    Bump