Been doing bd this week...

Options
I have been falling off the wagon, so to speak.

It's so much easier for me to eat out and count calories than to make my own meals and try to calculate. Especially if DH cooks dinner, he doesn't measure how much oil he uses to cook the chicken in, etc.

So I have gained a pound or two back. I need to get back in the saddle, I was doing so well.

Replies

• RKA625
    RKA625 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have been falling off the wagon, so to speak.

It's so much easier for me to eat out and count calories than to make my own meals and try to calculate. Especially if DH cooks dinner, he doesn't measure how much oil he uses to cook the chicken in, etc.

So I have gained a pound or two back. I need to get back in the saddle, I was doing so well.
  • doodlebug
    doodlebug Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. I ate horribly this weekend and did not exercise at all. I am finding it hard this morning to get back on track......
  • RKA625
    RKA625 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I have been bad this whole week though, lol. We went food shopping and I find it's harder to calculate combined meals. I tried that tool at sparkpeople, but I never know how much to count as a serving. When I make things individually, it's easy, like 2 hot dogs, 1 tbsp of ketchup, etc. But when I make mixed meals (like soup or stew) it's hard for me to figure out a serving size.