A work in progress

Options
Hi cyber friends. I just found this website and am excited to make it a part of my daily life. I'm 41 and live in Henderson, NV and am TIRED of carrying extra weight around.

Replies

• AngelinSinCity
    Options
    Hi cyber friends. I just found this website and am excited to make it a part of my daily life. I'm 41 and live in Henderson, NV and am TIRED of carrying extra weight around.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    You will love this site. From one Kathleen to another I hope great things for you in your journey. If you need support this group can give you tons.:smile:
  • AngelinSinCity
    Options
    Thank you so much! I appreciate the welcome.. from one Kathleen to another :)
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.............
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome

You will :heart: it here.. everyone is really friendly and full of great tips and ideas!!

Good luck with your journey :happy:

~ Katherine:wink:
  • AngelinSinCity
    Options
    I believe the power of prayer is going to be the biggest tool (not available on website :) ) in my journey. Also I don't know how to "add friends" so if someone could help me out with that, I'd appreciate it. Thanks for the welcome!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I just know you will love it here, if you don't already. I love this site. It is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that you made the right choice in joining this site and good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • AngelinSinCity
    Options
    Well day 1 is more than half over and already I find this site pushed my rear onto my treadmill for 30 minutes! Yay!
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes to you:flowerforyou:
  • johnblake
    Options
    Ok time for the chit chat to end. time for some sprint.
  • mattswmn
    Options
    Welcome!! ive been on MFP for a week now and it is the easiest and best "diet plan" i have found. They make it so easy to track your daily progress. I've tried every diet i could and finally feel excited about losing weight. hopefully it works for you too. The support on this website is great!!! Good Luck!! :)