Kick my *kitten*

Options
2»

Replies

• kristielouisa
    kristielouisa Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The sun’s energy warms the world. But when you focus it through a magnifying glass, it can start a fire. Focus is powerful.”
    Focus and you will do it:-)

love this :flowerforyou:
  • chall214
    Options
    i was at a loss for extending wisdom to you, because you are doing far much better than i am activity wise. but I am so glad i read your post! Wonca and spyork had great feedback!! true, we do need to hear it straightforward and have a reality check. this is the reality. what you put in to it, you will get out of it. So remember that everytime you shovel some food in your mouth (i.e. 'holiday cookies' will be exploding around us soon).

thanks for the inspiration~ i really enjoy how compassionate and supportive this site is! Best of health to everyone!!! :drinker:
  • sandimack
    sandimack Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    A 6 pack of *kitten* whoop on it's way to ya!!!!!

Excuses are like a**holes ! Everyone has them and ive heard them all !!! Why Why Why are you giving up after all your hard work, 10 pounds is nothing! Why are you making the last ten pounds the hardest? Was the first ten pounds not harder? you had to change your lifestyle completely change your diet find extra strength and willpower not to mention the motivation to see it through! Stop ******ng get your *kitten* in gear and show your kids just what a bit of desire and motivation can achieve!!!!!

However......................

You could change your goals completely, instead of focusing on your body weight, set yourself a fitness challange "run 10km in under an hour" or "swim 30 laps non stop" Your body will find it's ideal slim and healthy weight so take away the pressure of focusing just on weight lost and focus on training for an event etc.

if you focus on a different goal by training harder or increasing your endurance you might find the last few pounds of fat fall off anyway, but if not you will still be more toned and have a fitter body for it.

Hope this helps

Scott
  • sandimack
    sandimack Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    U guys did a great Job kicking my butt today, I've been right on track, motivated and excited about my plan and goals!
    Sorry I seam challenged replying to posts?? I had a lot of giggles at the posts today