Continued Journey

Hello all I have been using my MFP app now for 11 days and I love it! This is a continued journey for me and I am using it because I have gotten to a plateau and weight flux. Before I journaled in books writing every calorie, fat, etc. you can think of including any activity I did. I loved that because it gave me time to reflect. Now, I use my phone for EVERYTHING and this just seemed appropriate, so now after losing 80 lbs with my paper method, I have amped up my workout options, and lowered how many calories I am taking in and have lost 10 lbs. really fast, so that makes 90 lbs. lost this far...........Here we go!

Replies

• loves2tap
    loves2tap Posts: 36 Member
    wow, thats a great weightloss so far!! congrats to you! i started mfp in sept and i do everything on my phone too and love it. its so easy! occassionally when i have extra time i try to come on the website to read, view and respond to posts.
  • myrabrand1
    myrabrand1 Posts: 36 Member
    Hi, I am new to fitness pal, and scared. I really want for this to work. It looks amazing and I am so glad that a student of mine told me about it. We'll here I go, starting my journey.