Replies

• gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! wow, great job!!
  • tawanda25
    tawanda25 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Way to go! How long did it take you and any advice to share? Congratulations!
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    What a wonderful success, I hope you can share what you did to get there! What a great journey!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    GO YOU! :)
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!!! You are looking great. Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • baharal
    baharal Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations - and your underwear is very cute and colorful! :)
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    Great job! You should be very proud of yourself :)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    WOW look at you!!! You look amazing and your hard work really shows through :D This is also inspiring because I'm trying to lose about 60-70 lbs and so far lost only 22. Congrats :]
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    excellent loss! you look great and are doing great!

:drinker:
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    congrats honey....
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! What's your current and start weight?

My heaviest weight was 336 and my weight now is about 263

wow.. I have lost down to 243 but I feel like my stomach looks like your before picture. Your doing good.
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! What's your current and start weight?

My heaviest weight was 336 and my weight now is about 263

wow.. I have lost down to 243 but I feel like my stomach looks like your before picture. Your doing good.

I'm also tall, so that contributes to it :) you'll get there! It just takes patience with tummies and hard areas (my difficult areas are my arms and gut)
  • deadmittens
    Options
    Way to go! How long did it take you and any advice to share? Congratulations!

I started back in February and had kind of a slump in Aug-Oct... I should be further, but there's no point in punishing one's self. Just go day by day and treat yourself every now and then, but make sure to be strict when you need to be.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    wow great job :bigsmile:
  • just2liveagain
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success and your pics as well! I am always looking for girls who started out at the same weight as me. I have been on and off of this site for months, I keep getting off track, but I have lost 7 pounds since last Friday and so I feel so much more motivated to keep on track! And your post inspires me even more, you did really good and you look great!
  • deadmittens
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success and your pics as well! I am always looking for girls who started out at the same weight as me. I have been on and off of this site for months, I keep getting off track, but I have lost 7 pounds since last Friday and so I feel so much more motivated to keep on track! And your post inspires me even more, you did really good and you look great!

Thanks!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Congrats!
  • deadmittens
    Options
    Thanks!
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This has really inspired me! Keep up the great work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!