2»

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump bump!
  • whydonttheywrite
    Options
    I've not really hit a plateau of any specific weight, I've kind of gone in spurts, I'll lose weight for the first half of a month then kind of sit where I am for the remainder of the month, then all of the sudden the new month comes around and I drop a few more pounds. The most important thing to remember I think (and different things work for different people so take it for what its worth) is that I don't have a time limit or a hard deadline that I have to be down to my goal weight by. I've tried that before and I fail miserably half way through as I realized I'm not going to make that goal. I just look at plateaus as its your body having to adjust to being that thin and then it realizes its okay to keep losing it lets go for a while and then it kind of thinks again I can't keep losing like this and then you do... just think to yourself that it would be pretty much physically impossible for you to eat at or under your calorie goal and doing any of the exercise you are doing and not eventually get to your weight goal it just may take a while, but don't give up it'll happen!