Members from the UK-what are your low-call favourites?

Options
2»

Replies

• Icklemellie
    Options
    Loving atm asda selling hersheys special dark chocolate bars about 4 little chunks in each bar = 70ish cals love it.
    Also low cal biscuits fox's party rings = 29cals per biccy.
    Oh and my new love sweet potatos with cottage cheese and pineapple.
    And last but not least asda fresh carrot and coriander soup about 140cals for a whole 600g carton beautiful stuff especially when its cold.
    Would shop atm m&s if I had one near but have to settle with Aldi, Tesco and Asda. Aldi sell bunches of bananas I spent about 60p on about 6 and their 49p deals are fab they have leeks on there atm!!! Love em.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    1890-............ Oh wait! Low CAL not low CALL omg.gif

:laugh:

Heinz do some tasty Weight Watchers desserts. The Sticky Toffee Pudding is very nice.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    toffee-honeycomb-sundae.jpg

119 cals...nicest dessert, low cal or not, I've had in ages!
  • charliewhitford
    Options
    Ooooh, the tips on here are amazing! I'm going to add them to my list :)
    I could not live without 7up Free - I am totally addicted and it's only 11 calories for 500ml. Amazing stuff.
    Also love my Shape Delight yoghurts (Rhubarb Crumble especially, yum) because they are only 80 calories a pot but sooooo thick and creamy.
    I totally couldn't live without white bread, and the best stuff around is Warburtons white medium 400g loaves because you can have two slices of bread for the same price as one slice of normal bread. Double the fun!
    And finally Vivaldi potatoes - the best potato around becasue they're lighter than other types and they taste so good without any milk or margerine added.
    Wishing everyone the best of luck with their weight loss over the christmas period :)
  • Tracey_Smith
    Options
    Fage total greek yogurt!!! (love it! low cal and loads of protein)

Me too.:-)

And me too, totally delicious x
  • Asher213
    Options
    Discovery wholemeal tortilla's - 109 cal
    Special K double milke chocolate bars - 80 cal
    Asda curry flavour pot noodles - 102 cal
    fage fat free greek yoghurt
  • penmosha
    penmosha Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    glourious skinny soups - new england butternut and Thai fragrant carrot and both are only £1 per pot at Asda - bargain
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    love the Skinny Butternut soup too. Morrisons fish pie - yum and the little tubs of philly extra light are great on the crackerbread or the melba toast wee packets of 6. love muller rice - although the strawberry is too sweet for me now so I have the natural ones.

fave meal for breakfast is scramble with 2 eggs, skimmed milk and a spot of flora extra lite with a couple of the warburton 400g slices of bread - and if its a gym day I chuck on a couple of turkey bacon rashers.

the eat smart meals have been great for me adjusting to my calorie count and I am at the stage now where I am thinking about what meals I can make to start getting off the actual "ready meals" and move towards a proper shopping list.
  • manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Options
    Got to agree with the Apple or Rhubarb Crumble yoghurts, so tasty!
    Aldi do some cracked black pepper and sour cream wheat crisps in a packet for under 100cals too