Magazine Help!

Options
So I want to subscription to a fitness magazine but and not sure which one to get. I'm thinking something along the lines of Shape, Women's Health, etc. I want the most for my buck, of course. I'm a female, want great food advice, and fitness too. Any suggestions?

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    http://www.ilovefreethings.com/free-magazines.html -- Check here (there's like 14 pages of offers). I get Shape, Glamour and Self (plus Playboy & Maxim for my husband) and didn't pay a dime!
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    No matter which one you choose don't pay much attention to 99% of the fitness advice, most of it is wrong.
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Visit the public library. They have great fitness sections on whatever type of exercise you want to do.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Oxygen is my favorite. They provide great recipes for clean eating as well as realistic tried and true workouts. They also keep a fair balance of workouts for the gym and home. I also like Self and Runners World
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    I like Oxygen, Shape and Fitness magazines. :) You can get a lot of the content for free from the websites too.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I get finess, woman's health, runners world.........I would recommend womans health or oxygen, check out their websites there is alot of info on them......lets us know which ones you decide on......
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I've found that a lot of their content is available on their websites. Join their FB page and you might not even need the subscription. Unless you like to have reading material for the "library." :wink:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I like Oxygen, Shape and Fitness magazines. :) You can get a lot of the content for free from the websites too.

I LUV Oxygen. I think they have the best layout and most awesomest, inspiring photo spreads. I couldn't get into the others, though I've tried.