Starting Over

Options
I started on this website around Christmas and I totally fell off. We went on a 10 day vacation to Germany and then school started and we just recently moved-my life has been totally crazy! I'm embarrassed :blushing: I didn't stick with it the first time, but I know I can do this and I'm now in a place where I can workout everyday and eat right. I'm getting married in June, so I need to look good in my dress! I'm back!!!

Adrienne

Replies

• aerome
    aerome Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I started on this website around Christmas and I totally fell off. We went on a 10 day vacation to Germany and then school started and we just recently moved-my life has been totally crazy! I'm embarrassed :blushing: I didn't stick with it the first time, but I know I can do this and I'm now in a place where I can workout everyday and eat right. I'm getting married in June, so I need to look good in my dress! I'm back!!!

Adrienne
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I think we all fall off at times. The important thing is getting back on.
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Welcome Back:flowerforyou: Good luck on your weight loss journery :drinker: Remember drink your water. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: