hehehe

Options
Two cannibals are eating a clown, one says to the other "does this taste funny to you?"

Two snowmen are standing in a field on a snowy day, one says to the other "do you smell carrots?"

Replies

• MattySparky
    Options
    Two cannibals are eating a clown, one says to the other "does this taste funny to you?"

Two snowmen are standing in a field on a snowy day, one says to the other "do you smell carrots?"
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Those were bad.:laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    The woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed way too qualified for the job. "Look Miss," said the foreman, "have you any actual experience in picking lemons?" "Well, as a matter of fact, yes!" she replied.? "I've been divorced three times."

Two kids are arguing over whose dad is the wimpiest. The first one says, "My dad is so scared during lightning storms that he hides under the bed." The second kid says, "That's nothing.... my dad is so scared when my mom works night shift that he sleeps with the lady next door!"
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Hahahaha:laugh: thanks,:flowerforyou: :drinker: good on you for a Monday laugh.

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    A woman, standing nude, looks in the bedroom mirror and says to her husband, "I feel horrible, I look fat and ugly. Pay me a compliment." The husband replies, "Your eyesight's damn near perfect." :grumble:
  • mshellclmnt
    Options
    2 peanuts walked into a park one was a salted

2 guys walked into a bar the 3rd one ducked
  • crosstitcher0563
    Options
    A bunny went to the dentist but didn't need any novacaine. Why? She was an ether bunny!:laugh:

Do you know how to catch a unusual bunny? Unique up on it.:laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oh my word! What is this, goofy Monday? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    A bunny went to the dentist but didn't need any novacaine. Why? She was an ether bunny!:laugh:

Do you know how to catch a unusual bunny? Unique up on it.:laugh:

That second joke, always makes me laugh, I have a 3yr old who loves jokes and she beats us with that one daily, an each time we pretend not to know the answer! :laugh: