Excited to work out for the first time

Options
Me and my wife are gonna work out with each other at my gym for the first time together. She was allways too embarassed to go b4 and I have finally talked her into joining the gym. Im so excited to be on this new plan for life its gonna work this time I can feel it . and Im gonna weigh myself for the first time in 18 days ,,

Replies

• bigjug1967
    Options
    Me and my wife are gonna work out with each other at my gym for the first time together. She was allways too embarassed to go b4 and I have finally talked her into joining the gym. Im so excited to be on this new plan for life its gonna work this time I can feel it . and Im gonna weigh myself for the first time in 18 days ,,
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wow 18 days I couldn't wait that long:laugh: good luck with the weigh in and have fun working out with your wife. It always helps to go with someone:smile:
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    Thanks alot and good luck to u too:smile:
  • IndyManda
    Options
    That's awesome that you are gonna do it together. I know that makes a big difference for me, that my husband is trying to work out too. He's not watching his calories like I am, but he's working out. Did I read that you recently quit smoking? Congrats if that's you! My husband and I need to both do that. We are waiting till after our Mexico trip though, for obvious reasons.

I said gym, but really it's the clubhouse at our apartment complex. It's the best apt fitness center I've seen before, very comparable to a gym, but not the crowds. I guess I have it a little easy probably, but that first step towards making something a habit is hard no matter what the situation is. It really is great that you get to do it together though!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    That is terrific. You are making such huge strides to make your life better.

Enjoy making those steps and enjoy the gym.
    :drinker:
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    Thank you and God bless you for the kind words . It really does help to hear good people talk and make sense.:laugh:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Congradulations on going to work out. You'll be amazed at what it can do for you.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Soon you will be a regular, and addicted.

:flowerforyou:
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    Way to go! :bigsmile: It's much easier when you have a partner to work out with and to help with the nutrition part as well. Let us know how it goes!!! We are all cheering for you and your wife :flowerforyou:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you and your wife BigJug! Enjoy!