I need help losing weight!

Options
Since I started weight loss (a while ago) I've been quite successful, I've lost 25lb.

I'm 5ft 8, I started at 196lbs and now at 171. However, I've been at 171 for the past 10 days. It's because I always get the urge to snack. Before I was good at sticking to my diet plan and losing weight, but I've sort of stopped. I'm not happy with my weight, I would like another 10lbs lost.

If you have any advice/help, it would be great!
Thanks

I've also been slacking with logging the calories, I just can never be bothered :(

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Decide what's more important. X snack or 10 pounds.
  • Swaggerr
    Options
    Decide what's more important. X snack or 10 pounds.

I know, it's the 10lb. I used that to lose my first 25, but I just seem to always feel like snacky foods, and I'm hungry a lot. I do drink water to fill me up, but I usually feel like something with taste
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You kinda answered your own question . You are snacking either too much/too often/or choosing the wrong foods to snack on, and you can't be bothered logging. You lost some mojo but you can get it back.

Our stats are almost the same and I was stuck going between about 165-173 for MONTHS!! hated it. I lost some mojo too.
    So I made some changes. Instead of weighing every day and being obsessed, I only weigh once a week now. (I realized that while I didnt think weighing every day effected me, it definitely did effect the food choices I made that day) and I took the suggestion of an MFP friend and started doing some sprint training instead of straight up running, and more weight training each week. Its nothing crazy either , just a simple circuit, takes about 20-25 mins, 3xs a week and sprint training 2 or 3 opposite days a week.

Hope that helps!