Strange NSV

Options
I was hesitant in sharing, but finally decided to post. Not sure if anyone here will know what I'm talking about or just think I'm crazy, but here it goes...

I have armpit definition and I am ridiculously excited about it! :D

After I hit goal, I noticed it while putting on deodorant and actually having an awkward time. Before, I had no problem swiping it on quick because my armpits really weren't all that depressed. Now they go IN! :D:D I actually have a cavity when I lift my arm up. Makes deodorant more annoying to put on, but it makes me smile every time.

I know that's really weird, but hey. :)

(P.S. My family looked at me like I was slightly off my rocker when I told them about it lol.)

Replies

• IvoryParchment
    IvoryParchment Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    We understand :) Now put your arms in the air to cheer and enjoy your new curves.
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Congrats and don't you worry, I don't think you're off your rocker!! Lots of hard work pays off!
  • buzzcogs
    buzzcogs Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Totally understand! Congrats!
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! :D I knew someone else would understand LOL.

I mean my family understands the other stuff (e.g. my smaller size jeans, more energy, etc.) and has been extremely supportive throughout this process. I guess they just expected me to be happier about the more obvious stuff, but nope the armpit definition made me happiest. Go figure. :P Even saying it makes me feel kind of dumb. However, I think it was the point at which it really hit home that I did it. :)
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Oh I can totally relate to this one. Mine is improving and I noticed it when I shave there. Congrats on the "strange" NSV! :flowerforyou:
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!

I love the funny NSVs that we all have. They are so fun and entertaining. i have noticed it's easier to shave my armpit and not "miss" anything !!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    :laugh: thats a new one for me to hear, but you are right..its something..good for you !:drinker:
  • sporter5
    sporter5 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thats a wonderful NSV,,, I get excited to see my collarbone :)
  • stephaniev07
    stephaniev07 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    woooo hoooo! Congrats I will be thrilled with every indention and curve I give cuz right now I am just a big rollee pollee lol. Keep up the great work!
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! We all know exactly what you mean! YOU ROCK!
  • Karlaki
    Options
    I'm wondering how many people just put their arms in the air and looked to see what's going on in your own pit. I just did! :laugh:
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    every time I get a new indentation, I am thrilled. This morning I noticed an indentation on each side of my abdomen... so I think I have a 2-pack!!! YAY!!! ;) congratulations....I too remember discovering my arm pits again.
  • rlwzgd
    rlwzgd Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Nope, right there with you. Noticed it last week for me - I was like, hey look at that new muscle... It's been awhile since I've seen you my friend, LOL!
  • heykatieben
    heykatieben Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hehe. That's cool, yay!! :)
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! <3

I'm glad I'm not alone, ha ha! :D It makes me feel less silly.
    I'm wondering how many people just put their arms in the air and looked to see what's going on in your own pit. I just did! :laugh:

LOL I do the same thing when I read other NSV posts (hey does that apply to me too????). Glad I could inspire a new NSV for all! Every little victory we notice is just that much more motivation right? :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!