zigzag

Options
has anyone on here tried zigzagging does it work i have been at a plateua for ages now getting fed up now should i try this or just say ok this is the weight my body wants to be at

Replies

• Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    It worked wonders for me. I, too was at a plateau a while back at 1200/day. So I switched it up and did 2 days at around 1000 and one day at around 1400-1500 and cycled that. I dropped 3 pounds the first week I started that. I highly recommend it. There are plenty of threads in the forums that have pointers for it. Good luck!
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Freedieting.com, then go to the calorie caculator, it will ask for your info such as weight and hight, then it will tell you how many calories you need to lose/mantain, at the bottom of that it says ziz zag calories, click on that and thers you go! give it a try
  • julie204
    julie204 Posts: 130
    Options
    Freedieting.com, then go to the calorie caculator, it will ask for your info such as weight and hight, then it will tell you how many calories you need to lose/mantain, at the bottom of that it says ziz zag calories, click on that and thers you go! give it a try
    thankyou for your help
  • julie204
    julie204 Posts: 130
    Options
    It worked wonders for me. I, too was at a plateau a while back at 1200/day. So I switched it up and did 2 days at around 1000 and one day at around 1400-1500 and cycled that. I dropped 3 pounds the first week I started that. I highly recommend it. There are plenty of threads in the forums that have pointers for it. Good luck!
    THANKYOU FOR THE HELP