What's one holiday treat that's testing your willpower?

Options
For me it is Terry's chocolate oranges. I LOVE that stuff! Every year around the holidays I would buy a whole bunch of them and go to town. Every store I go to they are on display and are trying to entice me with their wicked ways.

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    these new items i saw the other week..they are the HUGE reeses cups..1/2 pound each..i am a reeses junkie..just everything really
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter fudge...:love:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Nothing... If I want a treat I will have one.
  • IDontLikeRegistering
    Options
    Christmas fruit mince pies!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    these new items i saw the other week..they are the HUGE reeses cups..1/2 pound each..i am a reeses junkie..just everything really
    I love Reese's Cups, but I think the regular size is the perfect ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. I think giant ones would be too much peanut butter, just like those Xmas tree-shaped ones.
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options

Hear, hear!!! :)
  • Malani2010
    Options
    Pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, and pies of any kind. lol I have resisted though!!!
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Egg nog!
  • Malani2010
    Options
    I love Reese's Cups, but I think the regular size is the perfect ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. I think giant ones would be too much peanut butter, just like those Xmas tree-shaped ones.

Have you seen the sheets of already made Rice Krispies treats??? Thats crazy. lol
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options

Hear, hear!!! :)

Me too. Except for Eggnog. I have deliberately 'forgotten' to look for a carton of the stuff every time I'm in the dairy section. The longer I 'forget' the better for me.
  • Fudge!!!
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    All of the cookies and treats that we are getting in our office
    Especially when having a sweet craving lol
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm hanging in there with my Lindt 85% and 90% cocoa dark chocolate bars and hot coffee with half and half. It's awesome to have a little treat now and then!
  • justanotherbrickinthewall
    Options
    I make a fantastic kugel, and oh my god, it's delicious. I try to have only a small slice but it's so amazing.
  • kya101
    kya101 Posts: 37
    Options
    EVERYTHING!!!! LOL
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    really nothing
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Anything that tastes delicious....Oops. That's everything :noway:
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    The stuff mum just sent me from home ^^ mainly marzipan
  • TheAnonGit
    Options
    Fudge! I've manage to restrain myself this far. I hope I can continue to resist its sweet temptation.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Just one thing!? All of it!
    Fudge, candy canes, mince pies, short bread, Christmas cake, Christmas pudding, birds' nests... Agghh!
    Save me!