HELP!

Options
PSUgrl921
PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
So.. I need some inspirational quotes. I'm making dancer mail for THON... and they will be getting the mail after being on their feet for about 35 hours with 10 more to go. I need quotes that will keep them going, about doing good in the world, about being a hero, etc. So if anyone knows any please let me know! This really is one thing that keeps are dancers going.

Nicole

Replies

• PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    So.. I need some inspirational quotes. I'm making dancer mail for THON... and they will be getting the mail after being on their feet for about 35 hours with 10 more to go. I need quotes that will keep them going, about doing good in the world, about being a hero, etc. So if anyone knows any please let me know! This really is one thing that keeps are dancers going.

Nicole
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Nicole

there is an inspirational qoutes thread in motivation and support