Would Love to Have Some Motivational Buddies!

Options
Hi all! I just started here and I'm very excited to get moving right along.

I'm changing things little by little and would love people to help motivate and help me stay on track. Teaming up is a great way to keep both of us on track!

I've done many kinds of diets in the past, low carb being the most successful, but it screwed up my thyroid (which is already screwed up!).

So, I want something that's going to be a life long eating plan. I am going to start reducing my calories, adding fruits and veggies and light workouts. Little things like taking the stairs every day add up.

Hope we can do this together!

Replies

• kjslilangel
    Options
    You can do it. Just takes a lil will power and determination, I love this site because of the support. Good luck :)
  • kjslilangel
    Options
    You can do it. Just takes a lil will power and determination, I love this site because of the support. Good luck :)
  • Sweetchaos66
    Sweetchaos66 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you would like. I started this journey 2 weeks ago and have been making small changes as well. Its really working. I have lost 5 lbs so far but still 95 lbs to go. I will need lots of support along the way as well.

You will love it here.
  • vanmoose
    vanmoose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! This site is Awesome! The best of luck to you along your journey! If you'd like feel free to add me as a friend!

10474945.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I found this app great once I got onto the Forums! the Support is just AMAZING! You just feel inspired to go and become active! This forum and APP has finally gotten me into fitness and now I am feeling the best I have ever felt!
  • xsimplytwistedx
    xsimplytwistedx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp . I'll add you. One thing I have found on this site is good,knowledgeable people to help along the way.
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place :) Welcome to the community! I spend more time on MFP than FB, nowadays and I'm perfectly ok with that. There are some great people here willing to help, support, and encourage! You took the first step and now you can have a ton of people with you on the steps from here. Faithfully log, whether the food is good or not-so-good, and by trying to add in some extra exercise you will find your success.

I started on here quite a while ago, but really decided to make this life change happen and have been faithful for 2 months. Even though I haven't dropped a ton of weight or even a ton of inches, I can see small changes in my body and I love it! Not to mention the energy and just generally feeling better. If you need another friend, feel free to add me.

Have a great day!