low cal foods... (for bingeing)

Options
2»

Replies

• mkmacf
    mkmacf Posts: 101
    Options
    Every time I try to eat healthier, I drink way more water when I feel hungry, I get a library card and read more, and I start going to bed way early. All of those things are good for me (body and mind), but don't reinforce my bad habits.
  • emmiee921
    Options
    when I'm bored, i binge (don't we all?)

No.

I agree. Binging to me is 1500+ calories in one sitting, uncontrollable eating, and unintentional

Yes, when your overly full and stuffed, and have difficult breathing regularly, thats me
  • _ken
    _ken Posts: 6
    Options
    this was one of the habits I had to break first. Its better if you slowly start eating five to six times a day. Three snacks, consisting of all the foods people have listed above, and 3 meals, consisting of a high protein diet. I've lost seventy-five pounds, so this diet works for me. Binging is a terrible habit that needs to be broken. Sorry.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Don't binge, and don't create a "binge-food list" because it only reinforces the bad habit. Control your portions.

agreed! before and after each meal or snack I have at least a cup of water to keep me feeling satisfied through out the day. I snack on sugar snap peas, baked carrots, celery, and steamed mix veggies. Occasional yogurt and strawberries; never eating the whole load.