Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Low Carb Snacks!

I've net 1170 calories today, but I've already had too many carbs (200). I want to net at least 1300 (my goal is 1450), so I need snack ideas to fill up those 130 cals I still need. I already had almonds, peanut butter, greek yogurt, and fruit today, so anything other than that would be great. Also, I'm not super hungry so if it's something not so filling, that would be even better :)

Thanks!

Replies

• Raihaanah
    Raihaanah Posts: 121 Member
    I've net 1170 calories today, but I've already had too many carbs (200). I want to net at least 1300 (my goal is 1450), so I need snack ideas to fill up those 130 cals I still need. I already had almonds, peanut butter, greek yogurt, and fruit today, so anything other than that would be great. Also, I'm not super hungry so if it's something not so filling, that would be even better :)

Thanks!
    here are a few no carb foods..egg,chicken,fat free cheese, tuna,and salmon.
  • Try jerkey
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    My low carb snack of choice is Sugar Free Jello with a bit of whipped cream on it. 2 grams of carbs. Thats what my snack is tonight :)

And the jello is only 10 calories per serving
  • gloygirl
    gloygirl Posts: 30 Member
    I always pair a protein - often a meat - with veggies. :-) Low carb for sure!