What to have for supper

Options
Im debating whether to have baked salmon with a spinach salad or a spinach taco salad?

Replies

• ren25
    ren25 Posts: 58
    Options
    Im debating whether to have baked salmon with a spinach salad or a spinach taco salad?
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Mmmm spinach taco salad! Yum!

I'm having baked chicken with baked sweet potatoes and veggies.

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • ren25
    Options
    I made spinach taco salad on friday but it was so good i kinda want it again but im also craving salmon.

Baked chicken sounds yummy
  • my3kids78664
    Options
    Could you share the recipe for spinach taco salad? I can only assume I have an idea, but thought I would ask to see if you added/deleted anything and what the calories are for it :) Thank You
  • inkedcelticcross
    inkedcelticcross Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    We are having baked tilapia with cajun seasoning, Uncle Ben's Long and Wild Rice, Allen's Italian cut green beans, and possibly a side salad.
  • naner
    naner Posts: 110
    Options
    baked salmon with a spinach salad sounds so yummy!!

Im having matzo ball soup!! yum!:smile:
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You can safely have all the veggies (with the exception of corn and potatoes) you desire without fear.
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I 2nd on your recipe for the spinach taco salad!!!:bigsmile:
  • ren25
    Options
    For the Spinach Taco Salad,

1 lb ground beef
    1 package taco seasoning
    (cook as per directions)
    1 Can kidney beans
    Spinach
    cheese
    salsa
    catalina dressing
    arriba zesty taco chips

I cook the ground beef, sometimes i add some green onions to the mix. add the taco seasoning. once that is all cooked. i pour the meat mixture into a bowl and add the drained kidney beans and some catalina dressing mix all together.

put some spinach in a bowl( i use about 1 cup - 1 1/2 cups per serving) add some of the meat mixture and some grated cheese about 6-7 chips crushed and alittle salsa. Enjoy!