My next NSV

Options
It's small, but makes me happy... I have tried every diet fad under the sun. My roomates hate whenever I try to go on one of these diets because I usually get very moody... VERY MOODY! This is the first time I have ever hit the one month mark on a diet, and I feel great! I have learned how to cook and eat healthy, and how to stay well within my limit... In fact, I have yet to go over my limit since I started! There have even been a couple of days I have struggled just to get to the 1200 cal min.

One of my other roomates even began loosing weight becuase I started cooking for the house everynight. I think it makes her mad that I've "forced" her on this diet involving great homemade meals.

Replies

• snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing that by using MFP's resources we've educated ourselves in such a way that we are eating so much better! I realized earlier after I had bought some hubbard squash and ate it that I am willing to buy/cook things I never would have worried about before! I've recently grilled salmon, mashed hubbard squash and munched on bread with flax seed! These things I wouldn't have been afraid of before but never would have actually bought it from the store for myself to cook!

Keep it up, you've got plenty more NSV's coming I am sure :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!