The BEST Chef Salad EVER!!!!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
Cracker Barrel Resturaunt has the BEST chef salad I have ever had!! They are so good and flavorful that you don't even need dressing. I had one on Fri and Sun. I can't find the nurtritional value but it can't be too bad because I had 2 this week and still lost 3 lbs!!!

I couldn't finish a whole salad at one sitting, so I had half for lunch and half for dinner!

I am on such a salad kick right now. I'm loving 'em, and mostly without dressing or very little light ranch!!!

Yay me!!!

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Cracker Barrel Resturaunt has the BEST chef salad I have ever had!! They are so good and flavorful that you don't even need dressing. I had one on Fri and Sun. I can't find the nurtritional value but it can't be too bad because I had 2 this week and still lost 3 lbs!!!

I couldn't finish a whole salad at one sitting, so I had half for lunch and half for dinner!

I am on such a salad kick right now. I'm loving 'em, and mostly without dressing or very little light ranch!!!

Yay me!!!

Memaw
  • agapita1965
    Options
    :smile: Thanks for the tip, I never would have thought about a salad at cracker barrel. My husband loves to go there, next time I will try it.:smile: