Why is there soo many..........

Options
EuroDriver12
EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
Why is there sooo many negative, bichy, whiny, mean, sensitive people on this forum? I cant quite understand? Usually its pretty well balanced like quarter of ppl are d*cks but 3/4's are nice... Here its other way around... I have seen people ask for help or post their prespective or oppinion on something n ppl go in n rip em apart just because they disegree with ones oppinion or why the person is asking for help.. n so many people misunderstand things posted n take them so personal? Like ive seen ppl get ripped apart for posting somethig to the extend they deactivated their accaunt lol like wtf is wrong with some of u?

i posted something bout my weight gainer shake... Some woman came in n start ripping me apart because her goal is weightloss n im bulking!?

Replies

• Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    the general population is made up of a lot of tools...........
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    the general population is made up of a lot of tools...........

Wish i had a "like" button lol
  • david581c
    Options
    think about it, people's lives suck in general.

now add the fact that people are stressed over money and life more so than ever in the past 50 years.

Now add their own issues.

that's a recipe for disaster, when people are upset with me when I've done nothing wrong, I usually assume they're a statistic and unable to separate their emotions from the current situation at hand.
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    Yeah kinda make sense but no reason to be a d"ick... N if it was general population then i wouldnt feel like its just this forum lol
  • david581c
    Options
    that's true.

one more thing to feel good about; you're not a negative void sucking people into the infinite black hole that is their voidless soul.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    RGC002-willis.jpg

I suspect constipation is a culprit...
  • david581c
    Options
    totally just got dp'd cus I remembered he died.
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Some people are just miserable *kitten* that like to make other people feel worse so they can feel better. I noticed that a lot of people on the forums are not very open-minded and if you don't have their beliefs or their goals in mind...well then you best not be even be posting. This behavior kinda brings me back to high school...
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I found this site has a lot of d*ckheads & just attention seekers by the looks of some posts. I just don't even bother reading most posts or bother responding.
  • EuroDriver12
    Options
    Well said lil miss
  • crisnis
    crisnis Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just shake your head and feel sorry for them! This site is about getting healthy - and whether you are losing or gaining the support should be the same.

When did parents stop saying "if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all"?.. Sad sad world we live in these days...
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Join groups, you'll be among friends that share the same goals as you.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Join groups, you'll be among friends that share the same goals as you.
    Such good advice...I couldn't agree more.
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I agree, people need to chill out on here. I mean, essentially it is a tool to get help from others. No reason to bring negativity into it for the most part.
  • clarehodgson14
    Options
    your right, whatever happened to "If you haven't got anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all"
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Why is there sooo many negative, bichy, whiny, mean, sensitive people on this forum? I cant quite understand? Usually its pretty well balanced like quarter of ppl are d*cks but 3/4's are nice... Here its other way around... I have seen people ask for help or post their prespective or oppinion on something n ppl go in n rip em apart just because they disegree with ones oppinion or why the person is asking for help.. n so many people misunderstand things posted n take them so personal? Like ive seen ppl get ripped apart for posting somethig to the extend they deactivated their accaunt lol like wtf is wrong with some of u?

i posted something bout my weight gainer shake... Some effin woman came in n start ripping me apart because her goal is weightloss n im bulking!?

uhh jealousy?
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Yep, unfortunately people with low self esteem sometimes feel the need to rip others apart. Ignore it, and as other posters said, groups will help eliminate the whingeing women (and men) and let you discuss anything you want :laugh:
  • OutiR
    OutiR Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hahahha, it's most likely the people who refuses to eat all their calories, also the ones gained from exercise. Low blood sugar and general lethargic feeling makes people cranky - at least me when I get in that situation! ;-P
    Nevermind, it's just their weak moment...
  • Lollops
    Lollops Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've noticed this too. I asked a simple question in a polite manner, I even put a >>> :flowerforyou: <<<<< at the end of it, and I had someone snap at me sarcastically for asking. Fantastic way to great new members!

I don't think most people on here are like that though - that's the only negativity I've had since joining - but, then again, I'm quite new! <3
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You know how you were told that the bully at school is mean because he has low self esteem?

I'm pretty sure that most of this forum is people with low self esteem... makes them feel better to be a keyboard warrior.