BRIDES TO BE 2012 CHALLENGE WEEK 6 WEIGHT IN

Options
I hope everyone had a wonderful week!!!This month is going to be a challenge for all of us!!! With all these holiday parties, work parties, and all the lovely Christmas music making you want to eat and shop, just make sure to keep your eye on the prize. Anyone else noticing that their Christmas budget is getting into their wedding budget :S

Start challenge weight: 205 lbs
Week 1: 199.4
Week 2: 198
Week 3: 196
Week 4: 196
Week 5: 195.5
Week 6: 195
Half way point is next week!!

Replies

• LiSilvaroli
    LiSilvaroli Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Here's my weight in! I'm excited I had a pretty good week :D

Starting Weight: 148
    Week 1: 146.8
    Week 2: 144.2
    Week 3: Forgot to weigh in!
    Week 4: 141.8
    Week 5: 140.6
    Week 6: 138.4
    Goal by Jan 1st: 133
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yes Lisa, This weekend we had a christmas party and then next sunday is my nephew's 7th b-day party and then the week after next is another christmas party and then Christmas. There's the wedding budget and thank heavens we put cap's on gifts. Kevin is working alot of OT to make sure we still have a Wedding budget, lol!

This week was a bad week for me, with being sick I didn't go to the gym but 1 day. I tried hard to eat well and then with the Christmas party last night they didn't have a whole lot of healthy options.

On the wedding front--> Saturday I am going to try on dresses for the 1st time and I am SUPER excited and nervous! I hope that I can find something that I will look amazing in! Do they make spanks for the arms???? I hate hate hate my arms!!! So I will be hitting the gym hard this week for sure (not that it'll make too much of a difference, but any lil bit will help!)!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Challenge Started Weight: 289.4 lbs
    Week 1 Weigh in: 289.2 lbs
    Week 2 Weigh in: 287 lbs
    Week 3 Weigh in: 287 lbs
    Week 4 Weigh in: 285 lbs
    Week 5 Weigh in: 284 lbs
    Mini goal: 300 workout mins this week- Met!
    Week 6 Weigh in: 284 lbs
    Challenge Goal: 275 lbs
  • losinglbs0208
    Options
    So sick of being stuck, so today I joined a gym! Had a pretty decent first workout, too. Hopefully it'll result in losing flab and more sizes (although, despite my weight being stuck, I was able to put on a size 10 pants at Ann Taylor thsi weekend. Down from a 16

SW: 185
    Week 1: 184.2
    Week 2: 182.2
    Week 3: 181.6
    Week 4: 181.8
    Week 5: 183.6
    Week 6: 182.2
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    So sick of being stuck, so today I joined a gym! Had a pretty decent first workout, too. Hopefully it'll result in losing flab and more sizes (although, despite my weight being stuck, I was able to put on a size 10 pants at Ann Taylor thsi weekend. Down from a 16

WTG! Thats awesome!!!