Cinnamon Chips

Options
JasiBella
JasiBella Posts: 1,168
2 (98% Fat Free) Fajita Size Flour Tortillas (1 point each)
Butter Flavored Nonstick Cooking Spray
1/4 Cup Splenda Granular
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, mix Splenda and cinnamon together. Lightly spray tortillas with nonstick cooking spray, and then sprinkle each generously with the cinnamon mixture. Turn tortillas over and repeat. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges (kitchen scissors work best for this). Place wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
Bake 8 minutes then turn each chip over and continue baking until the chips are crisp and lightly browned (approx. 4-5 minutes). If you take the chips out and they bend a little or they are chewy when you try to take a bite, you need to cook them longer. They should be crisp when taken out of the oven. Serve Warm.

Serves: 1 (16 Chips)
Per Serving: 185 Calories; 1g Fat (4.7% calories from fat); 6g Protein; 40g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 440mg Sodium

http://www.aimeesadventures.com/RecipeFiles/BakedGoods1/CinnamonChips.html

Replies

• JasiBella
    Options
    2 (98% Fat Free) Fajita Size Flour Tortillas (1 point each)
    Butter Flavored Nonstick Cooking Spray
    1/4 Cup Splenda Granular
    1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, mix Splenda and cinnamon together. Lightly spray tortillas with nonstick cooking spray, and then sprinkle each generously with the cinnamon mixture. Turn tortillas over and repeat. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges (kitchen scissors work best for this). Place wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
    Bake 8 minutes then turn each chip over and continue baking until the chips are crisp and lightly browned (approx. 4-5 minutes). If you take the chips out and they bend a little or they are chewy when you try to take a bite, you need to cook them longer. They should be crisp when taken out of the oven. Serve Warm.

Serves: 1 (16 Chips)
    Per Serving: 185 Calories; 1g Fat (4.7% calories from fat); 6g Protein; 40g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 440mg Sodium

http://www.aimeesadventures.com/RecipeFiles/BakedGoods1/CinnamonChips.html
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    YUM! Glad to see you back on here!!!

You're pregnant, right? When are you due?? I am also pregnant, but with my first. Due September 8th. Hope you are well!:flowerforyou:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Yeppers, I'm pregnant with blessing #3:bigsmile:
    I'm about 6 weeks along. My 1st prenatal visit is next month:noway:

Congrats on your blessing as well!:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Well congratulations!!! :flowerforyou: I had my first doc visit around 9 weeks and they did an ultrasound due to some spotting...let me tell you it totally made my heart melt to see and hear the heartbeat!! I have NO idea what to expect since this is my first, but I am already loving every second (except of course the morning, or all -day, sickness!:grumble: ...but that is getting less and less). I wish you all the best throughout your pregnancy. Maybe we can keep in touch to see how each other are doing. I know I can use all the advice I can get!:wink:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    I'm like this right now :sick:

The all day sickness went away for about a week but came back and it has been nonstop. This is the only thing that I cannot stand during my pregnancies.

Being pregnant is awesome! I cannot wait to see my little peanut on that screen.

We can most certainly keep in touch:flowerforyou: