New to MFP-want a support community

2»

Replies

• mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    :flowerforyou: I would love to help, just log everything you eat and drink all of your water. We are here to help.
  • Welcome, I am a newbie too! Add me :smile:
  • samikay13
    samikay13 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there. I'm new to MFP. Just got it going 2 days ago. Ready to start, but not sure where to begin? Maybe some support could be a first. :)
  • Bawbaw13
    Bawbaw13 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi. I am relatively new. I was on MFP but fell by the wayside. I keep losing and gaining the same pounds but never get past a certain threshold. I'm turning 62 and want to finally win the weight battle. I need more support and I'm good at encouraging others. I am going to send you a friend request and I hope you accept.
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Hi,

I'm 58 also, needing to drop about 70#. Have had horses all my life, until about a week ago! Currently have llamas, chickens, and of course cats & dogs. Live in a semi rural area... Add me if you like, I'm looking for pals with similar goals and lifestyle.
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Hi,

I'm 58 also, needing to drop about 70#. Have had horses all my life, until about a week ago! Currently have llamas, chickens, and of course cats & dogs. Live in a semi rural area... Add me if you like, I'm looking for pals with similar goals and lifestyle.