Cry when watching movies

Options
dippystick
dippystick Posts: 168 Member
Be brave and admit it. Do you cry at movies, even movies that are supposed to be for children like Finding Nemo, Cars, Mary Poppins, etc.

Do you cry or laugh outloud even if you're home alone watching the movie?

Come on, fess up.

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I can cry on the drop of a dime, and it seems to provide entertainment for my 3 sons and husband.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Watching A Christmas Story the other night I started tearing up at the scene when he finally gets his Red Rider BB gun.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I cry at films, books, songs, poetry, adverts and greetings cards, I am not ashamed of this, it makes me who I am that I am emotional. Although I didn't cry at my Wedding or my Mum's funeral.
  • Alishia_655
    Options
    Yes! Even some songs really get to me too. Christmas shoes is the biggest one that makes me bawl!
  • metallicafan81
    metallicafan81 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    im a big cry baby when it comes to movies.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Guilty :)
  • akcman92
    Options
    I don't think i've ever cried watching a movie.
  • Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I cry ALL the time at movies. I've even been known to cry at the occasional commercial...it's ridiculous!
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I cried at E.T. :blushing:
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    movies, tv shows, songs, commercials...I'm a crier (sp?) for sure
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Sometimes. And when I have PMS commercials can make me weep. I hate PMS!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Oh yes,
    sometimes I even watch certain movies when I feel like crying :-)
  • anikab
    anikab Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I was watching The Lovely Bones The other day and literally sobbing at the scene where she's with all the other little girls and they're dancing in heaven. I watched Sweet November earlier today and cried at the end of that. I'm a wuss for emotional movies or shows.:frown:
  • dippystick
    dippystick Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Oh yes,

I have a whole collection of movies guaranteed to make me cry no matter how many times I watch them. I think that is a nice thing us women have. If we need to cry and don't want to have to explain, we can put in one of these movies and anyone who comes by blames it on the movie. :sad: We can work through whatever and get on with life. At least that's the way it works for me. :happy:
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Oh yes,

I have a whole collection of movies guaranteed to make me cry no matter how many times I watch them. I think that is a nice thing us women have. If we need to cry and don't want to have to explain, we can put in one of these movies and anyone who comes by blames it on the movie. :sad: We can work through whatever and get on with life. At least that's the way it works for me. :happy:

Oh yes I totally agree with you :-)
  • Marianna194
    Marianna194 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Cry at movies? Puhlease...I cry at commercials.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Oh, hell yeah. And it's a not a pretty either. Even a moment or two of weepyness will turn my face all red; my eyes get all bloodshot, and my nose swells up like a gin blossom drunkard. Takes a good half hour to recover. Lovely when walking out of a movie theater with a so-happy-I-could-cry ending.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    only when I'm alone. :sad: Have to keep up the touch chick impression ya know!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I cry at really sad movies but I never have cried at Disney movies. I even cry at those damn commercials for ASPCA where they show pictures of abused and neglected animals. Those get me every time...